Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas!



I am so excited! It's almost christmas and I can't wait! Part of my mom's side of the family is coming up to my house and I couldn't be more happy! I am counting the days. Only 2 more days till the first family (my mom's parents) come!
I am so hoping that I can buy myself an ipod touch but I don't have the money. I guess thats just life. I will have to start saving. The other family that is coming up is my mom's brother's family. They want to spend christmas in their new house. But they will come up after christmas! I can't wait to see you all!

3 comments:

SoCk mONkEy QuEeN said...

Luke did you like the little camera cursor, I put. I hope you do , I saw it and thought of you.
Love ya

SoCk mONkEy QuEeN said...

Luke used project playlist. You go to projectplaylist.com, and create an account. You put music on the playlist for free. Then you get the code, copy and paste. After that go to blog layout, hit add gadget. Then scroll down to HTML, put on a title and paste the code. But with the cursor, I have this thing named cursor mania. Go to cursormania.com select a cursor, get hte code, copy it. Then edit one of your posts, there are two tabs, click the one the says HTML. Paste the code there, then publist post. I f you can't get it I will help when go up there.

SoCk mONkEy QuEeN said...

Luke did you leave a comment on my blog today??? Just asking, I saw that you visited, Google analytics.
Did you like the new post, if so comment me please!!!!!
Love ya