Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Paris!


About 2 months ago I took a luxurious trip to Paris, France. I got so excited on the plane I almost wet myself! I was so anxious. When we finally got there after a 9 hour flight I had to contain myself from screaming. My dad helped me with my new camera. He is a professional photographer. If you want to see his work go to http://www.overbeekphotography.com/. He does some great stuff. And he taught me everything I know about photography. Anyway, the Paris trip was a blast. We saw everything there was to see besides scre re coure. I hope all of my viewers can go to Paris one day!

1 comment:

Big Monkey said...

Laura went to Paris 25 years ago when she was 13 yrs. old. She said it was a wonderful place to visit. When she was there, they were doing some construction work on the Eiffel Tower, so she could only go to the first level. The Louvre Museum was great too.