Saturday, January 3, 2009

Squirt Gets attacked by a rabid dog


Oh no! Squirt is being attacked by a rabid dog! I need to help him but the dog just keept on showing his teeth and holding squirt 10ft in the air! Somebody had to help him so I thought I would give it a shot. So I approched the rabid dog and he snapped at me. I try again and he snapped at me again. I decide to try a sleeping shot. So as soon as I injected it, the dog fell asleep and I retrived squirt. It wasn't pretty but it all worked out in the end.

2 comments:

SoCk mONkEy QuEeN said...

You should have called for Seymour the super pup.lol. ;) She would have taken care of it, Peyton git evil since I first left.

Big Monkey said...

We've had problems in the past with cats attacking sock monkeys. Since the sock monkeys have grown in numbers and significantly outnumber the cats, we are safe now.